A Closer Look At Media Temple.
Is Media Temple a web hosting company that’s actually worth the extra cost? The answer to this question is yes, it’s definitely worth the extra cost. Media Temple is a web hosting company caters for all of your needs and helps you create a website that will help you grow your business to greater heights. This article clearly looks at Why Media Temple is one web hosting company that’s worth the extra cost.
If you want to succeed in any business, then it’s definitely important for you to have your own website. Potential clients and customers may find it difficult to find you if you don’t have a website. Media Temple is a web hosting company that provides you with grid hosting but you have to pay extra costs if you want to get all of their amazing plans. Yes, Media Temple was recently acquired by GoDaddy, but they are still a separate company and no the GoDaddy coupons do not work for MediaTemple services.
– They provide you with Linux hosting which is actually quite broad. If you’re looking for enterprise solutions or competent website builders, then you should definitely consider working with them.
– Media Temple mainly uses Virb for their hosting packages. They have been using Virb since 2012 and it has become a very integral component that competes with popular builders that branded like Squarespace and Wix.
– If you’re searching for a hosting plan that is more flexible, then you should definitely consider working with Media Temple. Their hosting plan is popularly known as Grid hosting and it provides clients with a thirty day restore history and automatic backups that are quite beneficial to the client.
– When it comes to pricing, Media Temple doesn’t rely on bandwidth. Instead, pricing is determined by the visitor count and also storage.
– When it comes to server plans Media Temple provides clients with 1TB SSD storage and an allowance of 10TB bandwidth for the whole month. You also get to choose various softwares that are already pre-installed.
– Finally, it is worth noting down that VPS hosting mainly includes SSD storage with managed or unmanaged options for every client.
Infrastructure Of Media Temple:
If downtime lasts for approximately 20 minutes, the client has the option to request a credit on their monthly fee which is approximately 20%. Once the downtime has been verified you have to put in a manual claim for a period of five days if you want to be eligible for this offer.
The Grid infrastructure is able to minimize outages so as to ensure that the clients get high quality services at all times. The VPS hosting actually provides a guarantee of approximately 99.999%.
Media Temple is dedicated to ensuring that every customer receives high quality services and the staff are dedicated to helping the client in any way they can. That’s why they provide 24/7 customer support . You can contact them on platforms like Twitter, via phone, live chat or by using a ticket. To get high quality customer support you can also purchase a support package popularly known as CloudTech.
Media Temple provides you with an option to cancel any purchase of their products within a thirty day period. However, it is worth noting down that this is only for hosting services.
Media Temple has grown to become a popular hosting company that has one of the most affordable plans and features that are quite impressive. If you’re looking to get a high quality site for your business, then you should definitely consider contacting them. Media Temple is definitely one web hosting company that’s worth the extra cost.